The Salesforce Developer will work with
the Information Technology Team and platform users to develop and implement
software solutions on the Salesforce.com platform for the credit union.
GROW THE CREDIT UNION:
- Develop custom software using salesforce platform solutions by using
Apex, Visualforce, Einstein Analytics, and Lightning components.
- Continuous improvement upon Elements existing salesforce CRM
Identify new opportunities to improve the functionality and utilization
of salesforce applications.
BE THE EXPERT:
- Collaborate with system users to define business requirements and
provide best practice guidance.
- Complete requests for support pertaining to the salesforce.com
- Improve, implement and maintain the system integrations between the
salesforce.com platform and other credit union systems.
- Develop with mobile/tablet design first mindset.
LIVE THE CULTURE:
- Ensure quality testing and delivery of applications and improvements.
- Create and maintain technical documentation and diagrams for all
developed applications and workflows.
- Work with IT staff and partners in the support of the technical
infrastructure and security of the salesforce.com platform.
- Maintain ongoing knowledge of industry practices, products and professional growth opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science
or related field
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer
I or greater preferred
- Ability to flourish in a collaborative
- 3+ years’ experience in Salesforce.com
architecture, development, and administration
- Experience with MS SQL and/or NodeJS is
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and
- Ability to communicate with internal
customers as necessary
- Background in the financial services
industry preferred, but not required.