Member Experience Advocate
Position will process a variety of financial transactions. Interact with members via email, live chat, the online application system, wire transfer system, and over the phone.
GROW THE CREDIT UNION:
- Ability to build rapport and provide exceptional service to members while possessing the ability to work on various system platforms.
- Develop, implement and maintain new and existing products, services or technology that enhance our ability to drive additional usage and engagement for new and existing members.
BE THE EXPERT:
- Maintain in depth knowledge of all Elements products and services in order to provide members with a wide variety of product and service options.
- Ability to identify Red Flag situations and respond appropriately.
- Ability to identify and troubleshoot various member devices/operating systems to ensure digital excellence across multiple channels.
- Identify unstated member needs by asking probing questions.
LIVE THE CULTURE:
- Build rapport and use relationship skills, representing Element’s in a professional manner with staff, and members. Work collaboratively with all areas of Elements Financial.
- Tier II Support. Effectively partner with Loan Servicing, Fraud Department, and various other departments to resolve member concerns.
- Work closely with Member Experience Specialist to resolve basic to intermediate technical member concerns.
- Maintain ongoing knowledge of industry practices, products and professional growth opportunities.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to evaluate the financial situation of each member to enhance their financial position.
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding service goals and standards.
- Must be able to communicate clearly and professionally with members. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must possess technology skills to assist members across multiple electronic channels.
- Demonstrate a proficient use of technology tools and possess knowledge of system navigation skills.
- Must have 4 or more years of financial institution, customer service or technical support experience.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to follow-up as necessary.